Why Mr. Electric of Provo
Established in 1994, Mr. Electric® is a global franchise organization providing electrical installation and repair services. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its “Franchise 500,” Mr. Electric franchisees provide these services to both residential and commercial customers at almost 200 locations worldwide. Mr. Electric is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc., family of service franchises.
Code of Values
Mr. Electric is now one of seven service brands owned by The Dwyer Group. Each brand shares a Code of Values and culture to live by, which not only outline how we work in a professional environment, but also how we live our daily lives.
We live our Code of Values by...
- treating others as we would like to be treated.
- listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- responding in a timely fashion.
- speaking calmly, and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- operating in a responsible manner: ""above the line.""
- communicating honestly and with purpose.
- asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.